PUBG Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath is a new PUBG pass allowing players to do more missions and earn more awesome rewards after completing them. Check it out!
Do you want to discover the Battlegrounds like you have never done before? With PUBG’s new After Math Survival Pass, you will definitely gain new game experience and explore plenty of amazing features. PUBG Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath is regarded as a key to gaining brand new outfits, beautiful weapon skins, as well as exclusive styles from Erange’s history. Once you have bought this great pass, you will get access to premium tasks with over 100 rewards, especially “Red Zoned” for the UAZ, and etc. With this pass in PUBG PC Season 4, remastering your Erangel wardrobe will be no longer a dream!
Details about PUBG Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH
As you know, the new PUBG Update for PC has been released, with a new season coming out. Players will become more interested in PUBG PC Season 4 thanks to Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH which exposes the past and the present of Erangel map via plenty of elements, such as skins and items from the history of the island. By using this pass, you will be able to unlock new missions and get more rewards after completing them. The new pass also offers a cooperative mission system in which players can cooperate with each other to achieve the mission goals and receive rewards. This mission change system has been upgraded as well, letting survivors utilize their BP to change more missions.
Survivor Pass Period
- PUBG Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath commences on July 23 PDT and it will last until October 15 PDT closing with the live server maintenance. So, players will have up to 12 weeks to experience Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath.
Premium Pass and Level-up Items
- Players are able to purchase the Survivor Pass and Level-up items until the conclusion of the season.
- You can buy level-up items in 5, 20, 30, and 50 level amounts. To buy them, you just simply go to the in-game store.
Cooperative Mission System
- Are you ready for the new cooperative mission system offered by Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath? With this system, players are allowed to team up with each other to complete the mission goals and earn many great rewards.
- On the mission tab, there is the mission progression gauge that you can view to track your progress. You will earn rewards when you finish every step.
- This mission system gets you through 5 stages in total. Each of the phases has an exclusive reward when you complete.
Mission Change System has been improved
- Feel free to change up to 3 daily missions per day without any fees if you want. You can use BP to swap out additional daily or weekly missions.
- If you finish all 3 daily missions, you can use 1,500 BP for completing a new set of daily missions.
- When new rewards are unlocked, there will be a prompt enabling you to straightly enter the appearance tab if you click the button in the popup.
Overall information about PUBG the mission
The update schedule for the mission:
- Daily Missions: Reset daily at 7:00 PM (PDT).
- Weekly Missions: Reset weekly at 7:00 PM on each Wednesday (PDT).
- Premium, Season, and Challenge Missions: Available for you to finish during the course of PUBG Season 4.
- Premium Missions: They are extra missions for the ones that buy Survivor Pass. Once a set of missions has been finished, players will earn rewards.
- Season Missions: You can get access to these missions during the course of PUBG Season 4. You can join 5 mission sets (2 missions are free for all, and 3 missions are available for the ones owning Survivor Pass). After completing the missions, you will receive new rewards.
Survival Title System Season 4
- Let’s get ready to explore Survival Title Season 4 with amazing season rewards.
- Once PUBG PC Update 4.1 comes to the live servers, players can get access to Survival Title System Season 4.
- There will be a soft-reset for Survival Points (SP) that players have gained from the past season.
- Your former SP will be reset, although it is very important to think about when you determine your starting SP for the new season.
- To ensure that SP earned will become more equitable, the SP gains in PUBG Maps, including Erangel, Miramar, and Vikendi, have been strongly increased with a similar amount of time being played.