Welcome to PUBG PC Season 4 Update 4.1! This new season PUBG PC centers on new gameplay updates, Survivor Pass, brand new skins and so forth. Check it out!
PUBG PC Season 4 is already here containing some of the amazing updates to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds game (PUBG). This is a brand new season PUBG PC promising to bring the better gaming experience to all the fans of PUBG PC. Players can get access to new skins, gameplay updates, as well as Survivor Pass with a wide range of tasks and rewards to earn. It’s time to dive into PUBG PC Season 4 details and check out all about PC Update 4.1 now!
PUBG PC Season 4 Erangel Visual Update (Erangel Remastered)
The early test of Erangel map has been available on the server for a while after being remade. However, until the conclusion of PUBG PC Season 3, it was fully improved.
There was a major change to the visual of Erangel map as well as there was a big modification for a wide range of famous locations in the map. You can see the images below:
Many terrain changes
- The entire scene and sky got remade. More house clusters were added to the game. Also, the color saturation was altered, the general brightness was decreased, and the grass density was increased to cover the entire map.
- Added large ditches, trenches, blasts, deserted tanks
- Added some barriers on the coat, which is suitable for waterway landings
PUBG PC Season 4 Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath
With the new PUBG PC Survivor Pass, players will have a chance to receive up to 100 amazing rewards and it takes place in 12 weeks from July 24 to October 16. This is such a long Survivor Pass with plenty of tough missions:
- Players will use BP to change the missions more than before if they find them too hard to complete.
- Some tasks require players to cooperate with other players to complete them.
- Players can purchase level-up items in 5, 20, 30 and 50 level amounts, and you can buy them in the in-game store.
New Co-Op Mission System
- Players can work together to complete the mission.
- You can check the mission progression gauge on the mission tab that will signify the missions for each part.
- There are 5 phases in total. If you finish all of them, you will receive special rewards.
Enhanced Mission Change System
- You are able to swap out up to 3 daily missions for free. If you want to swap more, you must use your BP.
- If you finish 3 daily missions, you can reset the mission using 1500BP.
- When a reward is unlocked, you will see a pop-up notification that lets you know what that reward is.
General Mission Details
- Update schedule: Reset daily at 7:00 PM (PDT), reset weekly at 7:00 PM every Wednesday (PDT). You can complete Premium, Season, and Challenge Missions during PUBG Season 4.
- Premium missions: Only available for those who have purchased Premium Survivor Pass including many special rewards.
- Season missions: All of these missions are available during season 4 with 5 mission sets (2 missions for all, and 3 missions for the pass holders).
Survival Title System Season 4 in PUBG PC Season 4
- Survival Title System Season 4 ranking will begin as soon as PC Update 4.1 comes to live servers.
- All rankings will be reset
- You can level up faster with three PUBG PC maps: Erangel, Miramar, and Vikendi through over time.
PUBG PC Season 4 Gameplay
PUBG PC Season 4 opens a wide range of updates in relation to weapon and vehicle balances, together with other features.
Weapon and item balance update
- Increased the base damage of Kar98k from 75 to 79
- Increased the base damage of S12K from 22 to 24
- Increased the base damage of Sawed-off from 20 to 22
- Increased the base damage of S686, S1897 from 24 to 26
- Increased effective damage by distance for all SMGs
- Increased the damage multipliers for SMGs: Torso from 1.0 to 1.05, limb from 1.25 to 1.3.
- Increased the damage multipliers for Crossbow: Torso from 1.0 to 1.4, and limb from 0.9 to 1.2.
- Increased the ADS zoom for default crossbow by 3%
- Decreased the laser sight attachment dispersion multiplier of the in-game pistols from 0.5 to 0.3.
- Decreased the damage of M24 from 79 to 75
- Decreased the damage of Beryl from 47 to 46
- Decreased the damage of AKM, Groza, from 49 to 47
- Decreased the damage of M416, G36C, QBZ, SCAR-L, and AUG from 43 to 41
- Decreased the maximum bullet travel distance for all Shotguns, from 1000m to 150m
- Duckbill attachment was remade in order to dish out the bullets vertically rather than horizontally
- The trace of the shot from the crossbow is now visible to be more accurate.
- Uzi now has a top rail and it accepts Red Dot and Holographic Sights attachments.
Vehicle balance update
- Upgraded the handling of RWD vehicles, such as Buggy, Mirado, Rony, Motorbike, Snowbike, Snowmobile, Scooter, and Tukshai.
- Upgraded the stabilization of regular motorbike and three-seat motorbikes.
- Buffed the maximum speed of Scooter from 90 to 105 km/h.
- Strongly upgraded the handling if Buggy, and buffed the wheel durability of Buggy by 50%.
- Increased the maximum speed for Buggy from 92/115 to 100/125 km/h.
- Increased the HP of UAZ from 900 to 1200
- Increased the HP of Tukshai from 500 to 1000 as well as increased the maximum speed of Tukshai from 70 to 85.
- Decreased the HP of Mirado from 1000 to 900
- All of the in-game motorbikes will now consume 50% more fuel than before
- The speed boost and boost multiplier rate for Dacia were decreased while the maximum speed remains unchanged.
- The speed of Dacia and Mirado will be decreased by approximately 15% when players drive on terrains like sand, mud, grass, and dirt.
- When driving any vehicles on rocky terrain, the friction will be reduced by 10%, causing them to be very hard to control.
- Modified the damage for BRDM-2 in each game mode: developed the damage taken in solo mode by 80% and 40% in Duo mode.
- Modified the sounds of Buggy and Mirado
- Removed the visual effect and high RPM engine sounds will now be used as an alternative.
- When inside a vehicle, the aiming was improved to become more stable.
- Adjusted the camera FPP of most of the vehicles for a better view.
Brand new features:
- Auto-acceleration was added to vehicles.
- “Locking” mechanism was attached to BRDM-2: Only teammates are able to get in the vehicle when it’s locked and it will unlock for all members when leaving, enabling any player to enter.
- Added Car Audio to the game. Press F5 to turn on/off, F6 to change music, and use the mouse wheel scroll to adjust the volumes. Only the driver can adjust the sounds and volumes. The vehicle still plays the music when jumping out, and it will stop by destroying or flooding. Turn on/off audio will play random music.
Healing and boost item enhancements
- Players can walk and regenerate health at the same time but their walking speed is limited.
- You can use bandage continuously until 75% of health is regenerated or when you run out of items without touching many times: Hit the use or run/jump keys to cancel the healing.
- First Aid Kit will not completely heal 75% of health if you are regenerating it and taking more damage at the same time.
- Med Kit and Adrenaline will now stack in the inventory, instead of taking up one inventory space per item held
Visual effects improvements
- Optimized and remade the visuals of cocktail Molotov
- Optimized and upgraded the shaders of weapon and vehicle
- Optimized and upgraded the explosion effects of Frag Grenade
- Optimized and distinguish the light effects when shooting bullets out of any weapon in PUBG PC.
Radio Message Marker
The range of marker placement by using the Radio Messages was decreased from 500m to 300m.
Updated solution to FPS affecting firing rate
This is a serious issue and it will not be easy to fix it. The issue has been occurring from the first season of PUBG game, and until now, it can be totally addressed.
- Improved the shooting speed of weapon that is less affected by FPS.
- Upgraded the rate-of-fire consistency when at low FPS.
Erangel Bluezone Balance
- Reduced the size of the safe zone in the beginning phases of Bluezone.
- The waiting time in the first phases has been decreased.
- The movement speed of Bluezone in the mid and late phases has been cut down.
- The waiting time for the final phase was also decreased.
Added turntable to Erangel Map
- On Erangel map, now you can catch sight of a turntable which spawns randomly. You can use key F to turn in on/off.
- You can destroy the turntable and it is harmless.
- All nearby players are able to hear the music on the turntable. It will stop playing music automatically after one song is done.
New UI/UX in PUBG PC Season 4
- The character customization tab UI has been changed
- Improved the store UI
- Improved the weapon mastery UI
- Modified the Plane UI
- Upgraded Wheel UI
- Decreased wheel size. The location of the wheel is now moved to the right side of the screen.
- The speed when opening the wheel has been boosted.
- Added mouse direction indicator.
- The blurring effect around the wheel has been cleared.
- Reorganized the orders of the items inside the wheel.
Upgraded MatchMaking System in PUBG PC 4
AS, KR/JP, SEA, EU Regions
The matchmaking system contains full functions in this area without any big issues. The matchmaking system will stay the same in these regions.
In case there are not enough players waiting in the lobby, a popup window will appear and recommend you to change to another mode or another region.
Because of some difficulties that players have gone through with long matchmaking times, there will be some significant changes given out in order to enhance the matchmaking times.
- Added featured map option and 3 random map options.
- Added available maps so the players can straightly jump into the battles.
OC, LATAM (SA) Regions
These regions have been undergoing a very serious impacted matchmaking experience.
To make matchmaking times much easier and faster, players will get access to random map selection. All maps will be randomly chosen with the same chance among the 4 available
If a player undergoes lengthy matchmaking times because of a poor matching group, a prompt will pop up and suggest the player change to another region or another mode for a faster matchmaking time.
Based on the players’ feedback, the chance of Moonlight weather on Vikendi map has been cut down.
PUBG Nations Cup elements are everywhere in PUBG PC Season 4
Added signs, billboards, logo, and decals to PUBG Nations Cup.
- Introduced Frying Pan for PUBG Nations Cup
- The pan of PUBG Nations Cup costs $9.99 and it will be available from July 31 to August 14, 2019.
- By optimizing the map data, the memory usage, speed of loading map, and recoils have been strongly improved.
- Optimized the calculation of character movement outside the field of view of the player in order to enhance the performance.
- Replay featured has been updated. The replay files of the previous version will no longer be viewable.
- Already improved the Observer UI with some areas: changed the displays of killfeed, damage UI, list of team and player, name layout and tags.
- Fixed a bug in which map boundary collision could halt the parachute from positioning.
- Fixed a bug in which smoke grenades would be able to float above the ground in some specific cases.
- Fixed a bug in which teammate UI was shown wrongly in Platoon Mode custom matches.
- Fixed a bug in which Care Packages would have a chance to fall outside of the playable area.
- Fixed a bug in which the accurate dropped area of Care Packages could be marked by using markers placed with the Radio Message system while it was still in the air.
- Fixed a bug in which players would have a chance to get into the BRDM-2 at a faster speed without taking damage.
- Fixed a bug that would make characters take damage accidentally when leaving a vehicle in water.
- Fixed a bug about the R1895 animation being played on another weapon in specific cases in FPP.
- Fixed a bug in which the Extended Quickdraw mag did not enhance the reload time accurately for Tommy Gun and Vector.
- Fixed a bug in which players hiding behind walls would have a chance to take damage from vehicles in specific cases.
- Fixed a bug in which the reload animation would have a chance to be canceled but it still accepted a full reload, especially when dropping other armed weapons.
- Fixed a bug in which some sounds from other players would be heard when watching and changing between teammates.